Discover Portugal’s vineyards and enjoy the best wine tasting in Lisbon and discover an Organic Aromatic Herbs Farm.
Enjoy a Monsaraz wine tour and tasting
Reguengos de Monsaraz (30 minutes from Évora)
What is included:
- Lisbon pick-up at 07:00 a.m. (from your accommodation)
- Visit S.Pedro do Corval – the largest pottery centre in Alentejo
- Visit the medieval village of Monsaraz
- Visit a family winery in Reguengos de Monsaraz dating back to 1878
- Wine tasting (four different wines with the option of regional cheese or smoked sausage board and Alentejo bread)
- Lunch a-la-carte at local restaurant
- Visit the city of Évora
- Return to Lisbon and drop-off at 07:45 p.m. (your accommodation)
The old village of Monsaraz is like a living museum, raised on a slender hilltop and defended by medieval walls. At night, the towns turn their lights down so you can marvel at the blazing night sky.
The European Network of Wine Cities named Reguengos de Monsaraz “European Wine City” in 2015. There are seven cooperatives and wine estate in the countryside.
Reds are dominant in this warm climate, and there’s something peculiar about how they’re stored: At our winery and a few other local wineries, the wine matures in clay amphorae, a method harking back to the Roman period.
After booking, we will send all the details of the reservation. This tour is not held in August and September.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message at [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.