Enjoy a farm tour and get hands-on experience picking reineta apples and raspberries.
Enjoy a Sintra wine tour in Portugal
What is included:
- Lisbon pick-up at 09:00 a.m. (your accommodation)
- Visit a wine family-estate and a winery in the Sintra & Colares area
- Two tastings included with different wines and grape varieties
- Lunch a-la-carte at a local restaurant
- Stops at Sintra/Cascais coastal areas
- Return to Lisbon and drop-off at 07:00 p.m. (your accommodation)
Colares wine boasts an incomparable history from the birth of the nation through the writings of various figures such as Eça de Queiroz and Lord Byron. Vines planted in sandy soils and maritime climates must be handled with great care and must be cultivated in small-scale vineyards, which are worked manually.
As well as being produced under very special microclimatic conditions, these vines come from native grape varieties such as Ramisco (red) and Malvasia de Colares (white) and are highly appreciated by some of the most respected names in international oenology. As a result of the combination of human and viticulturist factors, each bottle constitutes a very special heritage and is a veritable collector’s item.
Discover the wines of Sintra in a family-estate property in a local winery. This is no ordinary Sintra tour, but rather a wine experience in this magical coast.
After booking, we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message at [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.