Enjoy the Wine Harvest Experience in Vidigueira, Alentejo. Have the experience to taste the wines of Alentejo, Portugal. This tour also offers transportation.
- Adults (6 Pax)
- Adults (5 Pax)
- Adults (4 Pax)
- Adults (3 Pax)
- Adults (2 Pax)
Have a Wine Harvest Experience in Portugal West Coast
The West (called LISBOA as far as the demarcated wine region is concerned) has a long history in national viticulture. This region’s vine area is made up of traditional grape varieties and the most famous international ones.
What is included:
- 09h20 am – Transportation – pick-up at your accommodation
- 10h30 am – Arrival to wine-estate in Bombarral area
- Welcome coffee with regional products
- Walk through the vineyards with explanation on the different wine-grape varieties;
- Grapes hand-picking;
- Delivery of each client ́s grape bunches at the winery;
- Possibility of grape stomping at a wood-tub
- A straw-heat & t-shirt is offered to each participant
- 01h30 pm – Special lunch* at the wine-estate restaurant with wines from the estate
- 03h30 pm – Departure to Ericeira
- 04h20 pm – Arrival
- Visit & touring through the old centre of this fishing town
- Break for coffee/tea/ glass of wine/ local sweets/ ice-cream
- 06h30 pm – Departure
- 07h20 pm – Drop-off at clients accommodation
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
We relive in the gastronomy of the West Coast the most diverse historical influences that have been here throughout the centuries. In it we can build a bridge connecting Europe to stories from the Far East; stories of spices and sugar, of victories, conquers and maritime discoveries. The maritime landscape simultaneously imposing and delicate is home to a cuisine rich in fish and shellfish, sampled in the sunny terraces of cities and small towns. A coast painted in blue. The sea harmonizes the seasoning of dishes with the freshness of its fruits, brought by the hands of fishermen master; fruits that repair our souls with stone drops of salt…