Enjoy an amazing experience in an agriculture farm in Portugal. Learn about the sustainable farming routine and more.
- Adults Ages 12 & Older
- Child 4 - 12 years old
- Young Child Under 3 years old
Enjoy an Amazing Walking Tour in the Douro Valley
During our walk we will share with you about our wine, how we make it and let you taste it. This walking tour will also give you the possibility to go deeper into yourself and meditate on what your soul wants you to know. Do you accept the challenge? Let’s discover the vineyards, the vegetation, hug the trees, touch the water and smell all these natural wonders and smells. Very suitable for children, who will be motivated to enjoy the walk and will have access to a “Logbook” where they can find elements of Nature / Village and make the walk more interactive and fun.
What is included:
- Welcome (Meeting point – Tourist office of Santa Marta de Penaguião)
- Beginning of the Vineyard Walk
- Descent to the river banks (possibility to take a dip – if the weather allows it)
- Visit to Santa de Santa Marta de Penaguião village, to get to know its monuments and history
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with Port Wine Tasting
What is not included:
- Transportation to Santa Marta de Penaguião
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.