You will experience all stages of the Queijo da Serra manufacturing process and learn the techniques for organic production!
Bread Making Experience
Starting at €49 | 5 hours | Parties of 10 to 20 | Silves
- Adult Ages 12 & Older
- Child Ages 05 to 11
- Young Child Ages 04 & Younger
Make your own bread in a Farm with local farmers!
Recreation of baking bread in the old wood oven.
With this Experience, the aim is above all to recreate an ancient tradition and revive this activity so characteristic of the rural world that has been falling into disuse.
In our farm, we offer you different tours around our farm, during which you and your children learn about different breads, fruits, plants and herbs, how they grow and, of course, you can pick some on your own.
On the way we meet horses, our donkeys and, of course, you can interact with them. Afterwards, we pamper you with culinary delicacies from the region and we let your time end in pace.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome drink (natural orange juice, homemade lemonade, water + assortment of homemade cookies)
- Guided tour of the farm
- Preparing the baking
- Placing the bread in the oven
- Tasting the bread and other delicacies previously placed in the oven, such as “tiborna”, sweet potatoes, quinces and roasted apples, bread with chorizo, roasted figs, orange cake, Lemon cake. White and Red Wine from the Algarve Region, homemade lemonade, natural orange juice and Monchique water
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.