Enjoy the best cooking class in Portugal. Have a great experience cooking in Algarve, from the farm to the table. Book now!
- Adult (Minimum 4 pax)
- Adult (Minimum 2 pax)
- Child (3-12 years) (Minimum 4 Adults)
- Child (3-12 years) (Minimum 2 Adults)
- Young Child Under 3 years old
Make bread at this Algarve cooking class
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome
- Cooking class
- Tasting: Complete meal, bread, and drinks (water, wine)
- Participation certificate
- All materials and products used in the class
This activity takes place in our traditional farmhouse in Tavira, where participants will learn and collaborate in the preparation of traditional bread and a complete meal (roast) cooked in a wood-burning oven.
Following participants are invited to share a relaxed meal, having the opportunity to taste the prepared dishes in a beautiful setting.
The recipes used in this Algarve breadmaking class are part of the rich and healthy Mediterranean diet, characteristic of the south of Portugal: Alentejo and Algarve.
Participants will watch and help in all parts of the cooking process of a complete meal and bread, cooked in a traditional wood-burning oven. Finally, everyone will enjoy the delicious meal they helped to prepare.
Want to sink your teeth into some delicious Portuguese bread? Book your cooking class and farm experience online.
- Transport (we can organize transfer services in case participants don’t have their own transportation – please require in advance)
- After booking we will send all the details of the reservation, as well as the location of the farm and the contact of the farmer.
- If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for the day.