Enjoy an amazing agriculture farm experience and see the Charolais cows on the cattle farm tour.
Lunch at the Douro Wine Estate
Starting at €59 | 2 Hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | Penafiel
- Adult Ages 12 & Older
- Children 4 - 11 years old
Enjoy an Exclusive Wine Tour with a Superior Lunch
Our winery is a family business, dedicated, since 1870, to the production of wines recognised worldwide for their quality. It is currently in the hands of the family’s 5th generation, who have taken on the preservation of its legacy with a passionate commitment.
Delicious menu, made according to the traditional recipes of our winery to be enjoyed in good company, on the panoramic balcony, overlooking the vineyards.
What is included:
- Arrival to the farm and welcome by the producer
- Lunch in the panoramic balcony,
Bread selection| Garlic and herb butter| Flavored olives
Select one Soup or one Starter:
- Chicken broth
- Butternut squash soup
- Cherry tomato and Aveleda Cheese Salad with balsamic vinegar
- Codfish cakes with tomato and lettuce salad
- Cheese board with traditional cured meats
Choose one main course:
- Sea bass in onion bed with tomato, peppers, and potatoes in parsley oil
- Chipped codfish with crunchy corn bread bits, sauteed turnips greens and potatoes
- Duck rice “à moda da Quinta”
- Roasted Pork Loin with plum sauce and oven rice
- Veal stewed in red wine with mushrooms and green onions
- “Rojões à moda da Quinta – Typical Portuguese – Delicacy – seasoned pork meat with chestnuts and fried potatoes
Choose 1 dessert:
- Egg pudding flavored with port wine
- Homemade Almond Tart
- Chocolate cake with red fruits syrup
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
The gardens encompass 10 hectares, replete with ancient trees including sequoias, cork oaks and almost 100 species of camellias. The trails criss-cross and connect between chalets, the lake and other nooks and crannies, where special moments can unfold.
The Garden of Vandoma – patron saint of the city of Porto – is a stunning space, with a huge lawn surrounded by trees and finished with a fountain, the sound of which lends the spot a particular tranquillity. It is the perfect site for small, open-air events.
Adega Velha (Old Cellar)
This is the mystical place where our brandies are aged, where the weight of tradition is palpable and the aroma of pure winemaking fills the air.
A visit to the cellars is not to be missed and is an integral part of guided tours.
Amidst the greenery of rare centuries-old tree species, visitors witness the surround vineyards, and get involved with the viticulture stories, processes and details as climate, soil and local grapes, globally understanding the Vinho Verde wine region.