Enjoy an amazing experience in an animal farm in Portugal. Learn about the sustainable farming routine and more.
Douro Valley Farm-to-Table Tour
Starting at €70 | 5 Hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | Moura Morta
- Adult Ages 12 & Older
- Child 4 - 12 years old
- Young Child Under 3 years old
Enjoy a Farm-to-Table Tour in the Douro Valley
Enjoy a typical lunch at a familiar farm (gastronomic experience, with the possibility of tasting some of the Farmer’s Products), tasting of Douro and Port Wine.
What is included:
- Welcome (Meeting point – Café da Portela, Moura Morta)
- Beginning of the walk through the village (guided tour: view to the Marão mountain range, chapel, church, vineyard and old roads no longer in use
- Typical lunch at a familiar farm (gastronomic experience, with the possibility of tasting some of the Farmer’s Products), tasting of Douro and Port Wine
- Visit to the farm
What is not included:
- Transportation to Moura Morta
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
Parish of Moura Morta origins are very old, it has been inscribed in the annals of history as a very important place in the region once. The name of this parish is said to have derived from the legend of a Moorish princess murdered here by the Templars for refusing to deny her faith and embrace the Christianity.
Most likely mystical Templars stayed were in Moura Morta until 1319 when D. Dinis by papal order dissolved the order. At this time Moura Morta was bigger. The village has several ruins worth visiting like cavalry Medieval Bridge and the centenary cruise.