Embark on the best olive oil tour in Portugal, an amazing experience that lets you pick your own olives and learn how they are turned into olive oil. Samples included.
Grape Harvest Experience
Starting at €79 | 3 Hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | Évora
- Adult (15+ years)
Have a special Grape Harvest Experience and a wine tasting in Évora
This family estate, has been producing high quality wines in Alentejo since 1991. Located in Igrejinha, in the Arraiolos municipality, it shares the philosophy of the art of the famous handmade tapestries: the embroidery in the smallest point known, from which emerges a detailed and rigorous design.
This is how the wines from our winery are born: from each vineyard plot, blend to blend, a composition that is woven in a deep connection with land and nature.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome by the farmer
- Jeep visit with the main focus on the vineyard
- Grape harvest experience
- Tasting grapes
- Sample collection and even maturation control analysis and feeling how it all begins
- Visit to the cellar, with a tasting of fermenting must
- Wine tasting paired with a board of Alentejo regional products and flavors, including bread, traditional cheeses, black pork sausages and traditional pies
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.