Explore the production of banana trees on a banana farm in Madeira and embark on an interesting tour that takes you closer to local farming.
- Adult Ages 18 & Older
- Child 6 - 17 years old
- Young child Under 6 years old
Have a great experience cooking in Madeira Island, from the farm to the table
You have the chance to experience the Madeira Island lifestyle. Visiting our family farm, you are able to select your own fresh products and choose all the ingredients we need for the cooking session. The products used in our activities are preferably of organic origin, from the season, whenever possible. You learn the recipes step by step and participate in all parts of the process, from the selection of the ingredients in the local farm to the final product and posterior tasting.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome
- Guided tour of the farm
- Workshop about the products of the farm (vegetables, fruits and herbs)
- Harvest experience
- Cooking class: how to do Portuguese Mixed Meat Boil with local products
- Workshop: How to do Poncha (traditional drink from Madeira)
- Lunch: “Bolo do Caco” with garlic butter, Portuguese Mixed Meat Boil with local products, traditional dessert with berries, coffee and liquors
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm (optional – last step of your booking)
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.