Embark on the best olive oil tour in Portugal, an amazing experience that lets you pick your own olives and learn how they are turned into olive oil. Samples included.
Agroecology Farm Experience
Starting at €39 | 1 Hour | Parties of 1 to 5 | Montemor-o-Novo
- Adult (12+ years)
- Child (0-11 years)
Enjoy an ecologic and sustainable farm tour around Montemor-o-Novo (Évora)
We invite you to get in touch with the diversity of a unique ecosystem. A landscape full of colours, smells, stories, sounds, and living beings that surprise us along all the seasons of the year. The inspiration of the Montado is accessible for everyone. As is the reconnection with nature.
Visit and dive into the Natural System, learn about flora and fauna and the unique characteristics of Alentejo, and celebrate a heritage meant to be everyone’s. Get to know this special farm, one hour drive away from Lisbon, in a quest for sustainability based on the principles of Agroecology.
What we will do:
- Arrival to the farm and welcome;
- Aboard our electric vehicle, listen to what our guide has to tell you about what you’re most interested in;
- Visit to the farm: Agroecology and biological agricultural production, agroforestry, acorns, the transformation of Montado, conservation and alteration of foods and adaptation to climate changes.
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
- The tour will always depend on the weather conditions;
- Use comfortable hiking shoes.