Enjoy a cheese making class and a special lunch at the farm with traditional Portuguese recipes!
Rural Day with Shepherding
Starting at €85 | 1 day | Parties of 2 to 6 | Penamacor
- Adult (12+ years)
- Child (6-11 years)
- Young Child (Under 5 years old)
Enjoy a great day in a Farm right on the heart of the Malcata Mountains
Spend a day in a farm right on the heart of the Malcata Mountains, learning and working on regenerative agriculture. Get to know the “Jarmelista” cow, the “Churra do Campo” sheep, as well as the “Charnequeira” goat, along with the traditional agricultural practices in this region. Take place in the making of fresh cheese and delight with a Portuguese traditional lunch!
What is included:
- Arrival to the farm and welcome by the farmer;
- Visit the farm learning regenerative agriculture;
- Workshop about animal production (cow and goat);
- Workshop about fresh cheese;
- Traditional Portuguese lunch.
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.