Enjoy an amazing experience in a blueberry farm and enjoy blueberry picking on an agriculture farm close to Lisbon.
Sintra Bread Making Experience
Starting at €69 | 3.5 Hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | Sintra
- Adult (13+ years)
Enjoy a bread making tour close to Lisbon!
Portuguese bread, or “pão” in Portuguese, is a central element in Portuguese cuisine. There are several types of traditional Portuguese bread, each with its own unique characteristics.
Our bread workshop will be in a wood-fired oven and cold fermentation!
During these three hours, we will explore the secrets of the art of making bread. Discover ancestral techniques and traditional methods.
An experience that teaches you how to make healthy bread with high-quality miller’s flour.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome by the producer
- Presentation and introduction of sourdough bread in a wood-fired oven
- Bread kneading techniques
- Know the fermentation processes and times.
- Shape the bread and refrigerate
- Techniques for handling the wood-fired oven and baking bread.
- At the end you will take 1 loaf of bread cooked by you
What is not included:
After booking, we will send all the details of the reservation, as well as the location of the farm and the contact of the producer.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message at [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.