Enjoy a premium wine tasting tour in Algarve! Discover the Algarve vineyard and how to make your own wine.
Standard Algarve Winemaker Experience
Starting at €46 | 3 Hours | Parties of 1 to 20 | Lagoa
- Adult (18+ years)
- Child (6 - 17 years old)
- Young Child Under 6 years old
Discover the Algarve vineyard and how to make your own wine
Our farm is a superb wine estate situated in the heart of the Western Algarve. From very humble beginnings, this 44-hectare estate is now considered one of the best wineries in the Algarve with recognition from international organizations and visitors coming from far and wide.
What is included:
During the Bottle-Blending Workshop, you:
- Learn about our full production cycle, from the field to the bottle.
- See behind the scenes into our cellar, including the off-limits area where our barrels are used to age the wine.
- Experience a narrated barrel tasting of our top mono-varieties.
- Learn the sensory evaluation skills taught by our winemaker.
- Learn to analyze different varieties and blend them into different combinations.
- Blend, bottle, cork, and seal your very own wine creation.
During the workshop, each participant has:
- An individual set of blending equipment
- Still water to cleanse your palate
- Blending sheets to note down the progress
At the end of the workshop, you walk away with:
- A much deeper understanding and appreciation of the art as well as technique that goes into blending premium wine
- A bottle of your very own creation, with a customizable label and a cork sealed with traditional wax
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
Our farm is a superb wine estate situated in the heart of the Western Algarve. From very humble beginnings, this 44-hectare estate is now considered one of the best wineries in the Algarve with recognition from international organizations and visitors coming from far and wide. This boutique wine estate is a place full of surprises. There is plenty in store for those who wish to delve into the world of winemaking or simply enjoy a nice day out exploring the history and natural beauty of the grounds.
Join us for a hands-on Bottle Blending experience, a three-hour workshop during which you get the chance to master the art of blending our premium red wines.
During our Bottle Blending Workshop, our winemaker leads you through a tasting of our premium wines, guiding you through the sensory evaluation skills needed to judge a good wine. Then the fun work starts!
We give you Barrel Tastings of up to four of our best mono-varieties, which are ready for blending. Once you have tasted them all and blended them in different combinations, you will have created your very own cuveé.
We lead you through hand-bottling, filling out the labels with your blend’s characteristics, setting, and sealing the cork with wax. You then get to take your personally crafted bottle of wine home with you that very day.
We recommend tasting your blend at different stages of its maturation, e.g. after 3 months, 9 months, and 15 months. You will be amazed by how the character of the wine changes when it’s given time to develop.
Each additional bottle has a cost of 19 €.
For those who are very confident in their blending abilities, you can fill up a box with a total of six bottles of your blend, which will amount to 95 €, and we will send it to your home anywhere in continental Europe for free.