Let’s enjoy a walking tour in Santiago’s interior path for the opportunity of contemplating nature majesty and the Douro from one of the most beautiful viewpoints of the region
The origins of Port Wine
Starting at €100 | 8 Hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | Pinhão
- Adult Ages 12 & Older
- Child 4 - 12 years old
- Young Child Under 3 years old
Discover the origins of the Por Wine with this Amazing Tour in the Douro Valley
From Pinhão the “pipas” departed on the Rabelo Boats bound for the Vila Nova de Gaia cellars (Porto). It is one of the most central villages in the Douro Demarcated Region. It is here that most of the “Quintas” that produce Port wine are located.
What is included:
- Welcome (Meeting at Régua Station)
- Train Ride Régua-Pinhão
- Interpretive visit at Pinhão Station
- Visit to the Metallic Bridge, completed in 1906
- Lunch (4 typical dishes)
- Rabelo Boat ride (1 hour)
- Guided tour to a mythical “Quinta” with wine tasting (2 Port Wines)
- Short walk through Pinhão Village
- End of the tour (train ride back)
What is not included:
- Transportation to Régua Station
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.