Enjoy an amazing bee experience and honey-tasting on a beekeeping tour close to Lisbon! Enjoy time with local beekeepers. Book now!
Wild Mushroom Foraging
Starting at €95 | 5 Hours | Parties of 2 to 10 | Chamusca
- Adult & Child 12 & Older
- Child 06-12 years old
Enjoy a wild mushroom foraging tour close to Lisbon
Our Farmer has worked in the field of mycology for around two decades, having developed work both in research and in the area of technical training specialized in mycology, particularly with cultivated and wild mushrooms.
In recent years, in addition to having laboratory experience in the production of inoculum/maintenance of live cultures, she has participated and promoted events related to wild mushrooms independently, promoting environmental education among children in schools, contributing to mycological trips or actively participating in various mushroom festivals.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome by the farmer
- Food tasting – Snack with local products
- Workshop about the fascinating world of fungi and how to safely forage wild mushrooms
- Hunting wild mushrooms experience (you can pick your own mushrooms)
- Practical workshop about identify and recognize different species of mushrooms
- Lunch with local products – soup, main dish, dessert, fruit, water and local wines, coffee
What is not included:
- Transportation from Lisbon
After booking, we will send all the details of the reservation, as well as the location of the farm and the contact of the producer.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message at [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.