You will experience all stages of the Queijo da Serra manufacturing process and learn the techniques for organic production!
Avocado Farm Tour
Starting at €39 | 2 hours | Parties of 2 to 40 | Silves
- Adult Ages 12 & Older
- Child Ages 04 to 11
- Young Child Ages 03 & Younger
Pick your own Avocados in a Farm with local farmers!
The avocado production in the Algarve has experienced rapid growth in the last decade, gaining ground on some of the region’s traditional crops.
Our Farm offers unforgettable experiences in nature.
In our farm, we offer you different tours around our farm, during which you and your children learn about different fruits, plants and herbs, how they grow and, of course, you can pick some on your own (it always depends on the production, if there are good avocados to pick).
Remember: Avocado season is from September to May – if its not in the season we cant pick them.
Experience the flavour of fresh avocados straight from the countryside.
Come and enjoy the best that Silves has in a rural Algarve, participating with the whole family in a small but exciting tour.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome drink (natural orange juice, homemade lemonade, water + assortment of homemade cookies)
- Guided tour of the farm to see avocado trees
- Local guide knowledgeable and workshop about avocado (bacon variety) in the Algarve and other fruits and vegetables
- Picking avocado – Just September until May.
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.