Enjoy an amazing experience in an agriculture farm in Portugal. Learn about the sustainable farming routine and more.
Enjoy our cattle farm tour and see the Charolais cows
Tour a cattle farm in Baião (1 hour from Porto) and meet the Charolais cows.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome by the producer
- Guided tour of the farm
- Workshop on Viticultural Practices
- Practical experience (activity depends on the season)
Minimum party of five required to book
With strong roots in connection with agriculture, industry, and the family tradition of several generations, our farm is born. It stands out strongly in two areas of work:
- Production of pure-bred cattle of the Charolesa breed
- A nucleus with about 70 breeding females, with about 30 years of existence dedicated exclusively to the genetic improvement and consecutive sale of male and female animals for breeding
Our farmer was the first producer in Portugal to produce and transfer embryos from the best breeders and participate in competitions at home and abroad.
It’s the only company to carry out the collection and sale of semen from our bulls, mainly directed at export. They created the only female in Portugal (DATCHA- 6008) and Europe that was Tri Champion National, Vice Champion National, and Vice Champion Iberica.
After booking, we will send all the details of the reservation, as well as the location of the farm and the contact of the farmer.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send me a message at [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
Transportation to the farm