Enjoy an amazing experience in a blueberry farm and enjoy blueberry picking on an agriculture farm close to Lisbon.
- Adult Ages 10 & Older
- Child (0-9 years)
Enjoy an Organic Guided Tour and Tasting
An escorted walk through the garden, where we you will found out the history, how everything started, what inspires them and where they see themselves in the future. We will discuss what it means to produce in organic mode, its challenges, limitations and seasonality. The visit ends with a tasting of our products: jams, sauces, juices, infusions…
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome
- Guided tour of the farm
- Walking tour and talk about what means to produce in organic mode, its challenges, the limitations and the seasonality
- Tasting of the products of the farm
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm (optional-last step of your booking)
- Lunch at the farm restaurant (optional-last step of your booking)
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.
Our farm is situated at West region, Mafra county, Azueira parish… just 30 minutes from Lisbon. A region known for excellent agriculture both in vegetables and Rocha pear. This farm is at the family since 1967, when revolutionize for the first time the region with a plantation of 30 ha of orchards of Rocha pear. In 2007 it started a new era, with the conversion of the first hectare to organic production. Two years after, in 2009, we had the first corps and, luckily, we have been growing in a sustainable way. It has been very intense and hard work years. We did so much in such a short time that’s seems that we have been here since ever.
One of the things we care about the most is that the menu is the reflection of the best of each season. If we respect the seasonality of each product, we will guarantee a richest taste, a best nutritional value and an unique experience… and because we only work with seasonal products the menu changes with the rhythm of each season. And that’s why the Menu is made week by week…
- Before everything, our bread, olive oil with fleur de sel and sauces
- To start… a delicious Soup with the taste of our garden,
- A Starter where the vegetables are the main characters…
- To main dishes… one vegetarian and other with meat. But in both vegetables has a special spot. The meat will be another element in the dish and not the element of the dish
- And because we couldn’t finish in a different way… the desert and coffee or tea.
KID’S MENU (UNTIL 10 YEARS OLD)
- Composed by a soup, a main course with meat, vegetables and a side dish and desert. To drink a mini fresh juice.