You will experience all stages of the Queijo da Serra manufacturing process and learn the techniques for organic production!
Fresh Goat Cheese Making Experience
Starting at €64 | 2 hours | Parties of 2 to 20 | São Brás de Alportel
- Adult & Child Ages 13 & Older
- Child Ages 04 to 12
- Young Child Ages 03 & Younger
Do you want to learn how to make fresh goat cheese?
We offer very unique tours on our farm in the Serra do Caldeirão! Here you can discover what you could call the ‘real Portugal’.
Join a local goat herder who’s family has lived in the beautiful remote hills of Tavira for FIVE generations as she teaches us how to make fresh goat cheese.
Local cheese, freshly baked bread, honey, homemade jams and wine will be served after the cheesemaking demonstration.
What is included:
- Arrival at the farm and welcome by the producer;
- Workshop about fresh goat cheese production;
- Tasting of local cheese, freshly baked bread, honey, homemade jams and wine.
What is not included:
- Transportation to the farm
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.