You will experience all stages of the Queijo da Serra manufacturing process and learn the techniques for organic production!
Loulé Flavours Farm Tour
Starting at €110 | 5 hours | Parties of 2 to 7 | Loulé
- Adult Ages 10 & Older
- Child Ages 09 & Younger
We will take you to the tastes of Loulé!
On the Loulé Flavours Tour, we will take you to the flavors of the Algarve. You will visit the most beautiful market in the Algarve, built in the Moorish style, and here you will learn about agricultural products from this region. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the rich heritage of Loulé with a discovery tour where you can visit, among other things, the Islamic Baths. At the end of the walk you will have a delicious picnic with local products waiting for you. Then, we will continue to visit a local winery with wine tasting and along the way we will stop at the Sanctuary of Senhora da Piedade to be dazzled by the landscape of this region.
The itineraries always include a trip in a vintage VW van, with an experienced driver / guide, good music and lots of joy and animation.
We have prepared everything with the greatest care so that you can have fun with us, because we know that Happiness is a Journey!
What is included:
- Transportation to the farm;
- Visit to the Municipal Market of Loulé. Discover this architectural marvel and try new products;
- Guided tour of the city of Loulé (doesn’t include tickets);
- Picnic with local products;
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Piedade;
- Visit to a wine production farm with tastings included.
Pick up points:
- Albufeira and Olhos de Água: 8am
- Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo: 8.20am
After booking we will send all the details of the reservation.
If you wish to propose another day or time for the experience, send us a message: [email protected] and we will do our best to reschedule, or we can include one more experience for all day.